All month we've been celebrating some of our favorite Picture Books! As Picture Book Month winds up for 2017, let’s take a look at some of the Picture Books that are going to hit the shelves in 2018!
The Scholastic Spring Online Preview features new books from Caldecott Medalist Diane Dillon, New York Times bestseller Peter H. Reynolds and Caldecott Honor Recipient Molly Bang! You’ll also find a beautiful collaboration from Andrea Davis-Pinkney and Brian Pinkney, a brand new story from the team that brought us Giraffes Can’t Dance and an inspiring tale from Super Bowl champion Malcolm Mitchell!
Check out the full list:
- A Truck Full of Ducks by Ross Burach
- The Word Collector by Peter H. Reynolds
- I Can Be Anything! Don’t Tell Me I Can’t! by Diane Dillon
- When Sophie Thinks She Can’t by Molly Bang
- Martin Rising: Requiem for a King by Andrea Davis Pinkney and Brian Pinkney
- The Magician’s Hat by Malcolm Mitchell and Joanne Lew-Vriethoff
- Bunny’s Staycation by Lori Richmond
- The Little Red Fort by Brenda Maier and Sonia Sanchez
- Tiny and the Big Dig by Sherri Duskey Rinker and Matt Myers
- Unplugged by Steve Antony
- A Werewolf Named Oliver James by Nicholas John Frith
- Be Brave, Little Penguin by Giles Andreae and Guy Parker-Rees
- Rabbit Moon by Jean Kim
- Saffron Ice Cream by Rashin Kheiriyeh
- Misunderstood Shark by Ame Dyckman and Scott Magoon
*GIVEAWAY* Like what you see? You have a chance to win a set of 5 advanced reader copies from the Spring Online Preview! Just comment below with what book you’d most like to check out to enter! Full rules can be found here.