Parenting can be tough. Let Scholastic help!
The all-new Scholastic Parents site is your go-to destination for raising book-loving kids, setting them up for success in school, and turning reading into a family priority. From robust booklists to tons of resources, activities, crafts, worksheets, and more, we have everything you need to help raise a reader.
When you visit scholastic.com/parents, you’ll find a simple-to-navigate site that works great on your mobile device, as well as:
- 400+ booklists – so you can find the best books for your kids
- 700+ printables – offering worksheets, riddles, writing prompts and more for kids of all ages
- 600+ activities and crafts – all customized to your child’s age and interest
- Research and articles from experts to help you make the most of your child’s learning
- Great deals on the books your kids want