"Books open windows to the world and have the power to transform lives." - Ralph Lauren
This morning we're excited to announce our support of Ralph Lauren's new campaign, the Ralph Lauren Children's Literacy Program, which aims to support children’s literacy and education worldwide.
Here's how it works:
- Ralph Lauren has created the Literacy Capsule Collection, which features new merchandise for adults and kids and is available for purchase at Ralphlauren.com, select Ralph Lauren stores around the world, and select global wholesale partners.
- 25% of the purchase price from items in the Literacy Capsule Collection will be donated to Reach Out and Read in the United States, with up to 100,000 books fulfilled by Scholastic.
- The Literacy Capsule Collection includes the following items: the Literacy T-shirt, which features a limited-edition runway sketch version for girls and women and a new Polo Pony designed to promote childhood literacy in 12 languages, a journal, and a tote and bag charm, which will be available later in August.
- And, during the month of August, 10% of the purchase price from Ralph Lauren Children’s Fashion Show looks purchased at RalphLauren.com and Ralph Lauren stores will be donated to Reach Out and Read.
Learn more and get involved today:
- Watch the Fashion Show [VIDEO]: Celebrities gathered to celebrate the launch of this new campaign with a fashion show of the Literacy Capsule Collection.
- Visit the Literacy Program website for more information and to purchase items from the Literacy Capsule Collection.
- Follow #RLKids, @Scholastic, @RalphLauren, and @reachoutandread on social media for campaign updates and some fun around literature and fashion!