We are all thinking about Orlando, and it's safe to assume that lots of children are, too. And they probably have questions and anxieties about this terrible event.
Here are some resources for parents and teachers on how to talk with kids of all ages about tragedies like this one - we hope you find them useful.
- Talking to your kids about natural disasters, war, and violence
- 10 tips for talking with students about tragedy
- When terrible things happen - Helping students recover from trauma
- Talking about tough topics
- Books for talking about violence, tragedy, and loss