The countdown to Christmas has begun!
It’s the time to get together with loved ones, exchange gifts, and feast! Here are some wintry reads for cooking and baking inspiration. They’re sure to get you in the festive spirit and in the mood to share desserts with friends and family. From hot chocolate to cookies to cakes, they’ve got you covered. After all, it’s the season of indulgence!
- The Great Santa Stakeout by Betsey Bird, illustrated by Dan Santat
- It’s Christmas, David by David Shannon
- You Are My Merry Little Christmas by Joyce Wan
- Whatever After: Sugar and Spice by Sarah Mlynowski
- Madeline the Cookie Fairy by Daisy Meadows
- Roxie the Baking Fairy by Daisy Meadows
- Clara the Chocolate Fairy by Daisy Meadows
- Hot Cocoa Hearts by Suzanne Nelson
- Snow in Love by Nic Stone, Aimee Friedman, Melissa de la Cruz, Kasie West
You can also check out our recommendations for Hanukkah here.