As schools fully reopen, we want to be there for our teachers with a little extra support. So we created Back to School, Back Together—a NEW online resource hub from Scholastic Education Solutions.
Browse, demo, and learn more about literacy curricula, social-emotional learning programs, and everything else you need to strengthen your school community this year.
- Secure reading gains in the early grades with comprehensive programs that create strong foundations for lifelong literacy achievement.
- Create a more inclusive SEL curriculum with culturally responsive resources that help students feel valued, supported and heard.
- Rebuild your classroom libraries with print and digital collections that are diverse, appealing, and available when and where students want to read them.
- Make big reading gains in small groups with research-based programs that support every student on their literacy journey.
- Build authentic partnerships with families and support student achievement with resources that engage families and communities.
Explore our new resource hub today to get everything you need to learn better together.
For additional social and emotional learning support for back to school, Scholastic Magazines+ and the Yale Child Study Center partnered to create this special collection of SEL teaching resources. You’ll get free engaging SEL lessons and the expert insights you need as you head back into the classroom this year.