Have you been searching for your other half? Whether you're a Gemini or not, we think what you've been searching for is a book! Check out our book roundup for Twins' of all ages below to enjoy during Gemini Season (May 21 - June 20).
Gemini are known for being energetic and quick-witted, and can blend into any social situation with ease. Always the optimist, a Gemini is ready to move on to the next thing when a plan A doesn’t work out. Paired with optimism is a Gemini’s core value of love!
The Twins definitely get a bad reputation for being two-faced, but really they’re just trying to see all sides of a situation. They’re equipped with the utmost emotional intelligence, and really just want everyone to get along. Seeing as they are one of the most social and out-going signs, it's no surprise that Gemini are always making new friends.
Symbol: The Twins
Ruling Planet: Mercury
Hogwarts House: Hufflepuff
Gemini as a protagonist: A Gemini's curious nature is often getting them into sticky situations. A story starring a Gemini is sure to be eventful with plenty of characters in the mix. Stories of Geminis will have important lessons of friendship and honesty.
How a Gemini saves the day: Just when it seems like there is no compromise to an argument amongst friends or way out of the corner a character has backed into — a quick-thinking Gemini is ready with a solution! Whether it's their ability to talk their way out of a situation or listen to hear what everyone has to say, a Gemini will find the answer to make everyone happy.
Sign of the Gemini's sidekick: Leo
Perfect reads for the Gemini in your life: We've rounded up the perfect books for Gemini in your life. Twins will love these out-going, honest characters!
Picture Books (4-7)
- Be Curious (An Oh Joy! Story) by Joy Cho (on sale 4/20)
- We Belong Together by Joyce Wan
- Thelma the Unicorn by Aaron Blabley
- Groovey Joe: Dance Party Countdown by Eric Litwin
Young Readers (5-10)
- The Pepper Party Family Feud Face-Off (Pepper Party #2) by Jay Cooper
- Hello, Crabby! by Jonathan Fenske
- Do You Like My Bike? by Norm Feuti
- Dog Man: A Tale of Two Kitties by Dav Pilkey (coming soon: Dog Man: For Whom the Ball Rolls)
Middle Grade (8-12)
- Dugout: The Zombie Steals Home by Scott Morse
- She's the Liar by Alison Cherry
- Secrets of a Fangirl by Erin Dionne
Young Adult (12+)