It's officially Scorpio Season! From October 23 - November 21 we celebrate our Scorpion friends. This season is marked by an air of seriousness, but all Scorpios know this is also a time to be fearless!
Scopios are aptly represented by a scorpion. Scorpio-born are passionate and assertive people. They are determined and decisive, and will research until they find out the truth. A Scorpio is a great leader because they are always aware of the situation.
They are passionate, independent, and Scorpios make a statement wherever they go.
Ruling Planet: Pluto/Mars
Hogwarts House: Slytherin
Sign of their sidekick: Taurus
Scorpio as a protagonist: A Scorpio protagonist can find themselves blazing their own trail at school to create a new club or run for class president. They'll probably learn a lesson or two about compromise and working as a team along the way.
How a Scorpio saves the day: Using their greatest strength - empathy - a Scorpio knows how to read the room and figure out exactly how to get everyone to relate and agree.
Perfect reads for the Scorpio in your life: We've rounded up books to enjoy all Scorpio season long. They're filled with independent characters, and determined protagonists.
- Say Something by Peter Reynolds
- Don't Call Me Bear by Aaron Blabey
- Two Friends: Susan B. Anthony and Frederick Douglass by Dean Robbins with illustrations by Sean Qualls and Selina Alko
- She-RA and the Princesses of Power: Origin of A Hero by Tracey West
- Karen's Witch (Baby-sitters Little Sister Graphic Novel #1) by Ann M. Martin, adapted by Katy Farina
- Hope #1: Project Middle School by Alyssa Milano with Debbie Rigaud, illustrations by Eric S. Keyes
- Upside-Down Magic #6: The Big Shrink by Emily Jenkins, Lauren Myracle, and Sarah Mlynowski
- Words on Fire by Jennifer A. Nielsen
- The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
- Tarnished are the Stars by Rosiee Thor
- Rated by Melissa Grey
Season of the Witch (The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Book 1) by Sarah Rees Brennan