Scholastic Art & Writing Awards: Submissions Questions
In case you missed it, The Alliance for Young Artists & Writers hosted a Facebook Live event last week to help answer our most popular "Call for Submissions" questions from teens for the 2017 Scholastic Art & Writing Awards.
Tommy De Yampert, Production Coordinator at The Alliance for Young Artists & Writers, did an excellent job answering teens' most pressing questions.
Check out the video below and be sure to share with fellow educators, parents and teens to ensure the 2017 Scholastic Art & Writing "Call for Submissions" process is easy and fun. Good luck, creative teens!
Some top questions include:
- How many works can I submit for the 2017 Scholastic Art & Writing Awards?
- How do I contact my regional affiliate partner for the Awards this year?
- Can I submit works to more than one category?
- How can I submit works for "sponsored awards"?
- Can I submit work that was published/displayed elsewhere?
- Do I need to submit my artwork with the submission forms?
- Any tips for parents or educators when submitting works?
Be sure to check your regional affiliates deadlines at ArtandWriting.org. Get to know the our The Alliance for Young Aritsts & Writers staff with our past OOM post highlighting their top poetry picks.
The Alliance for Young Artists & Writers