This month, we have some new job postings highlighted as part of our regular "Career Corner" series. Perhaps you'd be the right fit for one! As always, you can also check our LinkedIn page and our Career site. (Also: check out our Talent Network! See the note at the bottom of this post.)
March's featured jobs:
- Accounts Payable Manager
- Individual Giving and Special Events Manager
- Senior Manager Digital Research & Data
- Program Director - Salesforce
Accounts Payable Manager
Scholastic is looking for an accounts payable manager to join a mission-driven company and work in a collaborative environment. This position will manage a team of six and will report to the Director of Disbursements.
- Leading and directing staff members in accounts payable
- Coordinating all payments to vendors and ensuring that all expense vouchers and vendor invoices are paid on a timely basis
- Managing operations and all account payable tasks, including disbursements and customer vendor relations
- Developing ideas to improve service delivery and payment fulfillment to vendors
- Creating periodic reports for head of the department
Individual Giving and Special Events Manager, Alliance for Young Artists and Writers
Join a mission-driven team that finds and celebrates the best teen artists and writers in the nation, and participate in the planning and implementation of our 2023 centennial.
- Helping the Director of Development to build short- and long-term strategies for individual giving and their implementation (including research, identification, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship plans). Strategy includes tailored plans for major donors, various individual constituents (such as Awards alumni, parents, educators, and Scholastic employees), and related Communications efforts that support the strategy.
- Managing an assigned portfolio of current and prospective individual donors.
- Preparing all individual giving research and briefing materials for major donor meetings
- Serving as the primary point person for all fundraising and cultivation events
Senior Manager Digital Research & Data
Are you interested in working in a new analytical and strategic center of excellence for a trusted brand? Scholastic has big plans for its approaching centennial and its Data & Analytics practice is playing a pivotal role as a data driven engine for the incubation of high value strategic and operational initiatives.
- Managing quantitative and qualitative primary research projects, including writing and implementing surveys and running focus groups
- Developing and managing an enterprise survey strategy and data solution
- Managing and executing digital, social survey and social listening implementation
- Developing a digital and third-party data strategy for Scholastic, working with Scholastic's business units, data engineering and infrastructure experts
Program Director - Salesforce
Scholastic Technical Services is looking for a program director to plan and deliver CRM capabilities on the Salesforce.com platform.
This position will manage program scope, budget and schedules to help deliver a best-in-class customer relationship management experience for Scholastic’s channels, including Education, Book Fairs, Trade and International. A successful program director will have a passion for delivering high-quality solutions that delight our end customers and business stakeholders, delivered within time and budget.
- Delivering technology initiatives based on Scholastic's Salesforce roadmap
- Understanding program vision, goals and objectives
- Collaborating with multiple in-house and partner teams working from business, architecture and development, operational readiness, quality assurance and other teams to create roadmaps.
- Understanding business needs and direction and how Salesforce capabilities can help solve business problems, drive revenue growth and increase sales productivity
Click here to join our Talent Network! The Scholastic Talent Network is free and easy to join, and doing so will enhance your job search and application process.
- Receive alerts about new job opportunities that match your interests
- Stay up-to-date on company news from Scholastic
- Be able to digitally share job opportunities with family and friends
Whether you choose to apply to a specific role today or just leave your information for future opportunities, we look forward to staying connected with you!