With Friday the 13th upon us, there couldn’t be a more perfect time for us to fill you in on some of the ghostly and ghoulish surprises that we’ve got planned leading up to what’s arguably the best day of the year. Starting Tuesday, October 17, I read YA is becoming I scream YA! That’s right, in celebration of the spooky season, we’re transforming into your ultimate source for YA horror stories and thrillers.
Whether you’re a ‘fraidy cat or a scream queen, there’s something for everyone. We’ll be featuring a variety of eerie stories that will range from leaving you slightly on edge to totally terror-stricken! Here’s just a small taste of the frightful delights coming your way:
- Book recommendations based on your favorite spine-chilling TV shows
- Polls with questions that will get your pulse racing
- Quizzes that’ll help determine what terrifying title should be added to your TBR list
- Haunting horror stories relatable to all book lovers
- Special looks at some of our spookiest stories
- …and much, much more!