This Sunday marks Father's Day! My gift for my dad is on its way, but I'm still on the hunt for the perfect gift for my husband, a dad-to-be (our first baby is due in the fall!). One thing I know I can get him is, of course, a good book!
Our Top Picks site has some fun recommendations for the young readers and dads in your life, from Mighty Dads to Good Night, I Love You. But, scholastic.com has loads of other resources, too, including:
- Read-alouds that honor Dad
- Printable: Create a Might Dads card
- Make your own Father's Day gift
- Father's Day for older readers
- Great gifts for Father's Day
And, last year, we asked some dads we know here in the office about their thoughts on the day (and the books that capture it): Scholastic dads talk books and Father's Day.
Happy day, dads!