Over the last few weeks, we’ve introduced you to our Picture Books, Young Adult and Non-Fiction features from the Fall 2019 Online Preview. This week, we have our final (and largest) category – Chapter Books and Middle Grade:
- Project Middle School (Hope #1) by Alyssa Milano with Debbie Rigaud; illustrated by Eric S. Keyes – Lifelong actor/advocate Alyssa Milano tells the story of a young activist in the making. It's the first book in an empowering and funny new middle-grade series illustrated by Simpsons' illustrator, Eric S. Keyes.
- Guts by Raina Telgemeier – A true story from Raina Telgemeier, the #1 New York Times bestselling, multiple Eisner Award-winning author of Smile, Sisters, Drama, and Ghosts!
- The Year We Fell From Space by Amy Sarig King – Liberty Johansen is going to change the way we look at the night sky. Most people see the old constellations, the things they've been told to see. But Liberty sees new patterns, pictures, and possibilities.
- Allies by Alan Gratz – The bestselling author of Refugee weaves a stunning array of voices and stories into an epic tale of teamwork in the face of tyranny -- and how just one day can change the world.
- Anthem by Deborah Wiles – From two-time National Book Award Finalist Deborah Wiles, the remarkable story of two cousins who must take a road trip across American in 1969 in order to let a teen know he's been drafted to fight in Vietnam. Full of photos, music, and figures of the time, this is the masterful story of what it's like to be young and American in troubled times.
- Words of Fire by Jennifer A. Nielsen – New York Times bestselling author Jennifer A. Nielsen transports readers to a corner of history with this inspiring story of a girl who discovers the strength of her people united in resisting oppression.
- Forgotten Girl by India Hill Brown – "This ghost story gave me chill after chill. It will haunt you." -- R.L. Stine, author of Goosebumps
- Not If I Can Help It by Carolyn Mackler – Willa has been living with Sensory Processing Disorder but is thrown for a BIG loop when her dad announces he's dating Willa's best friend's mom.
- Wildfire by Rodman Philbrick – Newbery Honor author Rodman Philbrick sends readers straight into the nightmare of a raging wildfire as 12-year-old Sam is trapped by explosive flames and deadly smoke that threaten to take his life. Can he survive?
And don’t forget, there’s only a few more days to enter the Givaway!
GIVEAWAY! We are giving 5 readers the chance to win a selection of 10 Advanced Copies of the books featured throughout the Preview. To enter here, simply head here, telling us which book featured here you are most interested in reading. One entry per person. All entries must be submitted by 5pm ET on Friday, June 14, 2019. U.S. residents, 18 and over, please. See the complete legal rules here.