We're in the season of balance as the sun has entered the house of Libra. Represented by the Scales, Libra Season (September 23 - October 22) has quality of harmony.
Libras are known for being objective and fair. Just like the Scales of Justice, they seek balance in their life and want what's best for everyone. They work best in pairs and teams, and make sure that each member feels equally represented. Libras hate conflict, and want to find a compromise as soon as possible. They are good at strategy, which is why they can find the solution so quick. Libras are ruled by Venus and this makes them very sociable. They can make others feel comfortable and are always on the lookout to avoid a conflict before it starts.
Ruling Planet: Venus
Hogwarts House: Hufflepuff
Sign of their sidekick: Aries
Libra as a protagonist: A Libra protagonist is exceptionally selfless, and they like to maintain balance in their life. They would have a tough time dealing with a character who comes into their life and upheaves their balance, which might be exactly what they need.
How a Libra saves the day: A Libra will work to restore balance and always has a plan to excute the most justified course of action.
Perfect reads for the Libra in your life: We've rounded up 14 books perfect to read during Libra Season! From selfless protagonists to keeping the balance, these books are perfect for Libras of all ages.
- I'm Fun, Too! (A Classic LEGO Picture Book) by Jonathan Fenske
- Dog Breath: The Horrible Trouble with Hally Tosis by Dav Pilkey
- The Brain is Kind of a Big Deal by Nick Seluck
- Field Trip Disaster (DC Comics: Secret Hero Society #5) by Derek Fridolfs
- Lucky Stars (Mr. Wolf's Class #3) by Aron Nels Steinke
- Rusty (Puppy Place #54) by Ellen Miles
- Claudia and Mean Janine (The Baby-Sitters Club Graphic Novel #4): A Graphix Book by Ann M. Martin, illustrated by Raina Telgemeier
- Making Friends by Kristen Gudsnuk
- The Dragonet Prophecy (Wings of Fire, Book 1) by Tui T. Sutherland
- Attack of the Furball (Star Wars: Jedi Academy#8) by Amy Ignatow and Jarrett J. Krosoczka
- The Maple Murders (Riverdale, Novel #3) by Micol Ostow (on sale 10/15)
- I Wish You All the Best by Mason Deaver
- The Candle and The Flame by Nafiza Azad
- Rated by Melissa Grey