Mercury may be in retrograde for the start of Aries Season (March 21 – April 19), but trailblazing Rams know how to deal with just about anything!
Passionate and independent, Rams are never afraid to go after exactly what they want in life. Their competitive nature keeps them motivated as they go for the gold, and their stubbornness will keep them from giving up.
Despite their natural tendency to be independent, an Aries is as loyal of a friend as they get. Time and distance never gets in the way of their friendships. Rams love to be the leader of the pack, and when it comes to team activities they’ll make sure that everyone feels included.
Symbol: The Ram
Ruling Planet: Mars
Hogwarts House: Gryffindor
Aries as a protagonist: Whether it’s competing in the state championship or starting their own club, with an Aries at the center it is sure to be a success. A story starring an Aries is sure to be a thrilling tale where loyalities are tested, but friendship always reigns supreme.
How you save the day: You may struggle to overcome accepting that others may not agree with you, but then you'll remember that compromising is the key to friendship. You'll use your quick wit to come up with a solution that makes everyone involved feel like a hero.
The sign of your sidekick: Sagittarius
Perfect books for the Aries in your life:
We’ve rounded up books perfect for the Rams in your life. Filled with loyal leaders and competitive characters, these books are Aries approved.
Picture Books (Ages 4-7)
- Friends Don't Eat Friends by Ame Dyckman and Scott Magoon
- Best Friends in the Universe by Stephanie Watson, illustrated by Leuyen Pham
- The Little Red Fort by Brenda Maier, illustrated by Sonia Sanchez
Young Readers (Ages 5-10)
- The Bad Guys series by Aaron Blabey
- She-Ra: Origin of a Hero by Tracey West
- A Friend for Dragon by Dav Pilkey
Middle Grade (Ages 8-12)
- Dactyl Hill Squad by Daniel J. Older
- You Don’t Know Everything, Jilly P. by Alex Gino
- Game of Stars by Sayantani DasGupta
- Kristy’s Great Idea by Ann M. Martin, illustrated by Raina Telgemeier
Young Adult (Ages 12 and up)
- The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins
- Last of Her Name by Jessica Khoury
- Tell Me Everything by Sarah Enni