Virgo Season is officially underway! (August 23 - September 22) We all love to blame Mercury in retrograde for why we can't get work done, but Virgos who are ruled by Mercury are actually one of the hardest working signs. So get ready to get to work on your TBR pile this month.
Virgos pay close attention to detail, and deeply analyze each situation before making a practical decision. They are deeply kind and try to see the best in everyone they meet.
Virgos are tied to the Earth and love animals, nature, and science. Whether they're relaxing under a tree or analyzing the biology behind the tree, Virgos are connected to nature on a deeper level.
Ruling Planet: Mercury
Hogwarts House: Slytherin
Sign of their sidekick: Pisces
Virgo as a protagonist: If a Virgo is the star of the novel, they are probably super obsessed with the upcoming science fair. They will work extra hard to win, but might learn a valuable lesson about losing. Another Virgo-esque adventure will have them exploring the great outdoors and learning how to take a chance.
How a Virgo saves the day: Using their keen observation skills, a Virgo will solve the mystery when no one else can. They'll uncover what no one else noticed to piece the puzzle together!
Perfect reads for the Virgo in your life: We rounded up 12 books perfect for Virgos in your life. From the great outdoors to protagonists with a critical eye, find your next read for Virgo Season below.
- Ray of Light by Walter Wick
- We've Got The Whole World In Our Hands by Rafael López
- River by Elisha Cooper (on sale 10/1)
- Land of the Spring Dragon:A Branches Book (Dragon Masters #14) by Tracey West
- The Pepper Party Family Feud Face-Off by Jay Cooper
- Supernova (Amulet #8) by Kazu Kibuishi
- Elements of Genius: Nikki Tesla and the Ferret-Proof Death by Jess Keating
- My Fate According to the Butterfly by Gail Villanueva
- Level 13 by Gordon Korman
- Where she Fell by Kaitlin Ward
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
- Last of Her Name by Jessica Khoury