Happy holidays! We're kicking this episode off by looking ahead to 2018: Three Scholastic Book Clubs editors share their predictions for five trends we're going to see in children's books in 2018. We also take a trip to the annual Scholastic Employee Holiday Book Fair and talk with some of our colleagues about what books are on their must-buy list this holiday season. (Spoiler alert: Everyone wants the Harry Potter illustrated editions!)
- See the complete list of trends Scholastic Book Clubs editors predict we'll see in 2018 plus additional book recommendations
- Learn more about the Harry Potter illustrated editions with art by Jim Kay
- See the Book Boys' music video, "Jump Around"
- See the Scholastic Book Clubs Dollar Deal of the week
- Darcy Evans, Jaewon Oh, and Lori Wieczorek are editorial managers with Scholastic Book Clubs.
- Music composed by Lucas Elliot Eberl
- Sound mix and editing by Daniel Jordan and Christopher Johnson
- Produced by Emily Morrow