Grab your Kid Kit and join our Baby-sitters Club Twitter party with Ann M. Martin!
By Morgan on January 9th, 2013
Who knows what happens at 5:30pm on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays?
That’s right–it’s when the Baby-sitters Club meets in Claudia’s room for their club meetings. Now, you can join in on one!
On Wednesday, January 16 at 5:30pm ET, we’re hosting a Twitter party with Ann M. Martin, author of the bestselling Baby-sitters Club series, which now offers its first 20 titles in ebook format! You may remember we’ve been celebrating that news for several weeks now, and we’re so excited to get you all together for this virtual club meeting. You can talk to Ann, test your BSC knowledge with our trivia, and enter to win some awesome BSC prizes!
So join us on Twitter on Wednesday, January 16 at 5:30pm ET — make sure you’re following @Scholastic and #BSCMeeting.
We’re pretty sure it’ll be dibbly fresh!
Want to get caught up on our recent BSC posts? Here they are!
- Guest blog post from Ann M. Martin herself!
- Guest blog post from author/artist Raina Telgemeier of the BSC graphic novels
- Beth Noble on judging her BSC books by their covers
- Erin Black on getting her Mary Anne moment
- I talk about how Sweet Valley Twins led me to the BSC
- Amanda Maciel on her adventures in reading about baby-sitting
- Lauren Felsenstein on how BSC keeps her close to her grandparents
- Nadia on how the BSC prepared her for middle school
- Sarah Evans talks about being the Kristy of her friend group
- A Q&A with David Levithan and Ann M. Martin
- Emma Brockway on how the BSC got her her job
- Emily Heddleson on how the BSC jumpstarted her career
- Mallory Kass on editing her childhood favorites
- Aimee Friedman on how the BSC made her the author/editor she is today
And, check out all the action on The Baby-sitters Club Facebook page!
No comments yet
- Sarah Jessica Parker and Zac Posen will help celebrate the 90th annual Scholastic Art & Writing Awards!