Vote for Scholastic Parent & Child in the SheKnows Parenting Awards!
By Guest Blogger on October 22nd, 2012
Here’s Megan Hess, Parent & Child’s digital editor, with some exciting news to share! Thanks, Megan.
We’re excited to announce that Scholastic Parent & Child magazine is a finalist for best parenting magazine in the 2012 SheKnows Parenting Awards! The awards recognize parenting products based on functionality, quality, safety, and convenience, ranging from baby gear to eco-toys to tween favorites.
The winners fully depend on the number of online votes, so each one counts. Voting closes on Wednesday, October 31, at 11:59 p.m. EST. If you’d like to help, you can do so in a variety of ways:
- The one-click wonder: Click here now and select “vote” under Scholastic Parent & Child. It’s the magazine on the far right under “Parenting Magazines.” That’s our August/September cover, which highlights the 25 Coolest Schools in America. (If you haven’t checked out the list, please do so — it’s quite a read!)
- The voting all-star: Bookmark this link and come back to vote every day until Halloween. A simple click is all it takes.
- Spread the word about voting for P&C. Tweet using #SKParentingAwards, @SheKnows, and @PARENTandCHILD. Here’s the shortened URL: http://bit.ly/Q1oN1d.
If you’re not familiar with Scholastic Parent & Child, do some exploring on Scholastic.com/parentandchild. Plus, even more ways to connect with Scholastic Parent & Child:
- Follow us on Twitter @PARENTandCHILD
- Become a fan of Scholastic Parents on Facebook
- Download our free iPad app, updated biweekly with exclusive celebrity parent interviews, healthy living tips, and family-friendly recipes
Winners will be announced on November 5 on SheKnows.com. We’ll keep you posted!
No comments yet